Italy, European and Extra-EU Countries
SYMPLE is an Accredited Training Organization (EFA), i.e., the price is exempt from VAT under article 10 of Presidential Decree 633/72.
Seats are limited to a number of 30 participants
Support and Customized Courses for Companies and Institutions
- Preliminary meeting to discuss the problem and/or the training needs;
- Assessment of the knowledge level of the staff involved;
- Definition of an agreed programme (activities and schedule).
The costs of the tutoring are evaluated on a case-by-case basis according to the number of participants, the total duration of the training and type of meetings (online or in presence).
For further information, please contact [email protected]
Policy for participants from low- and lower-middle income countries
Scholarships are available that cover the full cost of the School fees.
To apply for a scholarship place, the applicants need to:
- be resident in and national of, low- and lower-middle-income countries (see the World Bank list in the registration form);
- preferably be 35 years old or younger;
- preferably have (or wish to have) programming skills;
- fill this form with required information and up-to-date CV;
- agree to follow up with an exam after the completion of the School to better understand how it has impacted on applicants knowledge and skills.
The selection of candidates will be based on CV qualifications, entrance test and on-line interview.
Individuals are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as there are a limited number of scholarship places available per year.
Deadline for application: December 1st, 2022.